July 20, 2010

Oodles and Oodles of Bows for your Toes



Okay--- so I always have viewed hairbows the same way i view mowing the lawn and grilling-- it's better to live in ignorance than to actually learn to do it. Because if you learn to do it, then you might have to do it. Wonderful attitude, I know?

So I have this customer- let's call her ShAlicia ShMaxwell. We've all seen the bow flip flops right? She had been asking me to come up with a way  to make bow flip flops in such a way that the bows could be removed and put on other shoes or other colors of flip flops.

So first I bought these clippie things.

 Do you remember your momma probably had 'shoe clips' in every color in the 80s? They matched her shoulderpad sweaterdress.

So here are the bow show clips I made!  $10/set. Each set has 2 show clips and 1 hair bow. Pretty good huh? 

{don't you love my lil model's feet? Not the best choice of flip flops, but at least he is wearing blue bows and not pink}





Check this out!!! These are a lil more grown up! Stay tuned for more of these coming for the ladies.  I think I need some to put on my red Converse.

Instead of paying $235 for these:


Kate Spade from Nordstrom

I think I will come up with a little less expensive option.