July 9, 2010

The Ellen...

So I have this friend. She's one of my best. And when I say this girl is cRAzY, that is an understatement!!!! She is funny, beyond truthful, and has a killer fashion sense. She asked for some special baby gifts for some friends a couple of weeks ago. Here is what we came up with!


We did 2 of these. I love the way these turn out. Name is affixed with heat set rhinestones. Can't wait to get an actual photo of a baby wearing one with those ruffles around the booty! Next to the onesie is an awesome burpcloth. These are my own design- not fabric stitched to a flat fold diaper, but 2 solid large pieces of fabric. One side is black minky dot, the other is fuzzy leopard- everything stitched in pink, of course!

Check out the close-up of the matching hair clip! 
Inspired by Ellen herself- had to add the feathers!!

OKAY! Now this is where it starts to all get crazy!!
One of the gifts is for a baby who has an Egyptian daddy. She requested something with a camel. I was like, 'A camel??????' So we did a camel and my own little version of a baby Cleopatra outfit!

        Camel is made from cute polka dot fabric w/a bling eye!                           Cleopatra outfit has a removable velcro collar, a gold skirt, and a flashy gold  
Matching rolled flower hair clip to go with!                                                                headband! Did I mention that Ellen LOVES gold! Maybe I will make her one!



Last but not least, Ellen is obsessed with all the Real Housewives of Blah, Blah, Blah.... She asked for this special shirt, just for her! 

I's are dotted with a lil bling! Blinged flower is removable!